Harbour Town and Sea Pines, Hilton Head Island, SC
Harbour Town in the exclusive Sea Pines Resort of Hilton Head Island, SC offers a variety of excellent shopping, fine and casual dining, boutiques and specialty stores, sidewalk cafes and bars, live entertainment, and a great place for family fun - so don't forget the kids! And of course the infamous Hilton Head landmark, the Harbour Town Lighthouse is a must see.
Shopping In Sea Pines Resort and Harbour Town
Discover boutique shopping at its finest on the Island. The Harbour Town Shops at The Sea Pines Resort include Lily Pulitzer resort wear at SM Bradford, Tommy Bahama at Knickers, beautiful Lowcountry art at the Stobart Gallery, as well as several unique specialty gift stores, including:
* A Harbour Town Christmas: Holiday gifts and treasures
* Bailey's Ltd.: Decorative accessories, fine gifts, and collectibles
* Camp Hilton Head I & II: T-shirts, gifts, and souvenirs
* Cinnamon Bear Country Store: Specialty foods, unique gifts, hundreds of teddy bears, ice cream, and yogurt
* Currents: Chic and spirited women's resort clothing
* Fashion Court: Various unique gift items
* Harbour Town Crafts: Unique handcrafted gifts, jewelry, etc
* Harbour Town General Store: Groceries, beach shop, and gifts
* Harbour Town Marina Store: Charts and boating supplies
* Harbour Town Toys: Specialty toys and clothing
* The John Stobart Gallery: Fine prints and original paintings by John Stobart and many other renowned artists
* Knicker's Men's Store: Harbour Town's "Clothiers to Gentlemen"
* Land & Sea Wear: Casual apparel with a nautical flair
* The Linda Hartough Golf Gallery: A grand showcase of the work of the world's leading golf-landscape artist
* Match [striking vintage goods]: An eclectic blend of unique items and Harbour Town's only walk-in Cigar Humidor
* Nell's Harbour Shop: Jewelry, gourmet specialties, and souvenirs
* Planet Hilton Head: A planetary safari through a world of amazing and exotic gifts
* SM Bradford: Sophisticated women's fashions
* The Harbourmaster's Shop and Office: Essential items for the boater, plus logo apparel and souvenirs
* The Top of the Lighthouse Shoppe: A landmark spot, located at the top of the famed Harbour Town Lighthouse
* Resort Shops. Harbour Town Yacht Basin, Sea Pines Center, and South Beach Marina are home to more than 40 independently owned and operated boutique clothing shops, gift and craft galleries, nature stores, jewelry stores, independent art galleries, beach and tourist-oriented T-shirt / souvenir shops.
Harbour Town Lighthouse, Hilton Head Island
The 90-foot, red-and-white striped tower of the Harbour Town Lighthouse on Hilton Head Island is the visual centerpiece of the popular Sea Pines, located in Hilton Head South Carolina. Its light flashes white every two and a half seconds and helps mark the Inland Waterway and Calibogue Sound.
Completed in 1970, this was the first privately financed lighthouse to be built since the early 1800s. Visitors who climb the lighthouse steps will find an excellent spot from which to view Hilton Head Island.
Aside from the marvelous view of Harbour Town and Hilton Head Island, visitors are treated to The Shop At The Top a wonderful Hilton Head shopping experience. Exclusive dealer for Harbour Lights Lighthouses, Pandora charms and bracelets, fine hand-made crystal collectibles by Crystal World, Amorini & Zoppini Italian charms and bracelets, and many other Hilton Head collectibles.
The Harbour Town Lighthouse on Hilton Head Island is a must see for anyone visiting Hilton Head South Carolina.