Hilton Head Island Stories
Submit your "My Island Life" story today!
Tell us about the Hilton Head Island, Beaufort and Lowcountry places you call home and the places you love to visit in this website feature called "My Island Life." Submit your story! It could be featured on ExploreHiltonHead.com with all the fame, glory and prestige that goes with that.
Every adventure to Hilton Head is unique, and every person has a story to share.We want to hear about your family vacations, traditions, things you enjoy doing on the Island and the places you love to visit. What makes them so special? We invite you to share stories, memories, and anecdotes from your favorite Hilton Head treasures.Your story doesn’t have to be long up to 500 words and you can include pictures and video, if you like. From the entries, we will select stories to feature as a permanent part of the "My Island Life" section at ExploreHiltonHead.com, and you’ll be listed as the author of the story.
If you’re wondering what to write, below are a few suggestions:
• What is your favorite thing about Hilton Head Island?
• What is the most unique or interesting thing about Hilton Head?
• What is it like to live on Hilton Head Island?
• Tell us a bit of town history or folklore.
• What is your fondest memory of Hilton Head Island?
• If we were to visit, what should we see and who should we meet?
• Tell us about the people who call this place home.
• What is the most beautiful spot on Hilton Head Island?
• Is there a special event each year that you enjoy?
• What’s the best meal on Hilton Head Island?